Durham & Sons, Inc. Offers Full Service Electrical Contractors for Residential and Commercial
Use Surge Protectors For All Your Computers
- Electrical Panels - replacements, upgrades, inspections
- Receptacles & switches - replacements and additions
- Ceiling fans - installations and replacements
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Pole lighting repair
- Lighted and neon sign repair
- Full site inspections and reports
- Surge protection
- Emergency generators - installations and service
- Transfer switches
- Car Chargers
Electrical Safety Tips – Warnings You Should Not Ignore
A lot of wiring hazards are preventable, but the fact that you can’t see most of your house’s wiring means that many electrical hazards aren’t discovered until it’s too late. However, there are often warnings signs that something is wrong, and knowing the most common signs is an important safety lesson for any homeowner.
Home Safety Is Our Top Priority
Below are some serious signs that you need to call a licensed electrical professional to check things out:
- Breakers that trip repetitively.
- Lights that dim or flicker.
- Loose receptacle or switch covers.
- Outlets that are warm to the touch, discolored or buzzing.
- Ceiling fans that wobble.
- Burning smells that can’t be traced to the source.
- Shocking switches or outlets.
Do NOT put your family and home at risk! Only use licensed electrical contractors to perform electrical work in your home.